Bazzaz Z AFM
Quickly build custom fuel maps while riding. Collects data to adjust AFR for best performance for your specific bike.
- Your model, year, exhaust, filter, fuel type, engine wear, modifications, temperature, pressure, humidity… Now you can easily tune for all your specifics.
- The Z-AFM offers a revolutionary new level of fuel tuning by simply gathering data while riding and then processing the data into a custom-built, race-level fuel map.
- Use technology. Not guesswork.
How it Works
- Uses oxygen sensor mounted in the exhaust to determine air / fuel ratio (AFR)
- Collects data while riding to adjust AFR for your specific bike
- Plugs in with USB cord to retrieve and apply data in a few easy mouse clicks
Who needs it?
- Competitive riders who want their bike perfectly tuned for any track, any fuel, any mods
- Performance riders who want to keep their bike tuned simply for seasonal atmospheric and fuel changes
- Tuners who want to make dyno use quick and easy
Note: Requires a wide-band O2 sensor bung (18mm diameter) in the exhaust’s head pipe. If you do not already have a wide band bung, you may purchase this with the Z-AFM