Bazzaz Z Fi TC
Traction is drive. Control rear wheel spin to optimize corner-exit drive.Proven results and championships in road racing and land speed racing
- Faster corner exit with controlled tire spin and improved traction
- Improves rider confidence on corner exit
- Sensitivity is fully tunable by throttle position, RPM, and gear
- Inference level tunable by throttle position
- Improve forward momentum and decrease your lap times
- Improve tire performance in adverse conditions
- Integrated with fuel control and quick shift
How it Works:
- First and only piggy back TC system that uses RPM data, not wheel speed sensors, to determine tire spin
- Cuts ignition for milliseconds at a time to limit power to the rear wheel and maintain traction based on rider preferences
- Combined with quick shift and fuel control
Who needs it?
- Competitors looking for the highest level of performance electronics at an affordable price
- Any rider looking to improve track times and advance in skill level with traction control
- Competitors seeking faster lap times with better traction, quick shift, and fuel tuning
- Competitors who need tunable TC in place of inflexible OEM system
Take it to the next level
- Access the free Bazzaz Z-Mapper software to view and easily adjust fuel maps.
- Load and save fuel maps that are downloaded, manually edited, created on a dyno, or made with the Z-AFM air / fuel self mapper.
- Switch fuel maps or adjust traction control on the fly with the handlebar-mounted Traction control switch