Bazzaz Z Fi
The Z-Fi fuel controller is race-level fuel injector tuning.
- ‘Wakes up’ performance
- Crisp and responsive throttle
- Smooths out throttle transitions
- HP and torque gains
How it Works:
- Power is dependent on how well the air / fuel mixture is ignited in the cylinder.
- Air / fuel ratio (AFR) is controlled by the engine control unit (ECU).
- Bazzaz fuel controllers piggy back onto the Engine Control Unit (ECU), intercepting the signal sent to the fuel injectors and changing it.
- The precise data for these changes is stored in the Z-Fi fuel controller in the form of a fuel map.
- The Z-Fi comes pre-programmed with an enhanced fuel map for power gains and improved throttle response.
Who needs it?
- Every vehicle can benefit from fuel tuning.
- Stock vehicles may come with a fuel / air mixture that is too lean or too rich in areas, affecting performance.
- Vehicles with any modifications (such as exhaust or high-flow filters) must have fuel tuned to accommodate the change in air to the AFR.
Take it to the next level.
Access the free Bazzaz Z-Mapper software to view and easily adjust fuel maps.
Load and save fuel maps that are downloaded, manually edited, created on a dyno, or made with the Z-AFM air / fuel self mapper.
Switch fuel maps on the fly with the handlebar-mounted Map Select Switch